Terms and conditions
#FortniteSupanova photo competition:
This is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winner.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The #FortniteSupa (“Contest”) is open to adults or children 13+ accompanied by a guardian who are at Supanova Sydney June 21, 2019 until June 23, 2019. The Contest is sponsored by Epic Games, Inc., located at 620 Crossroads Blvd, Cary, NC 27518 (“Sponsor”). Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives of Sponsor, the legal, promotion and advertising agencies of any aforementioned entity, and their immediate family members (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, grandparents and in-laws, regardless of where they live) and those living in their household (whether or not related), and each person or entity connected with the production or administration of the Contest, and each parent company, affiliate, subsidiary, agent and representative of any aforementioned entity are not eligible. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest Period begins on June 21, 2019, at 01:00 PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”), and ends on June 23, 2019 at 16:59 PM AEST (the “Contest Period”). ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD. By participating, Contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and/or Sponsor, which are binding and final on matters relating to this Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Online Submissions only. To enter the contest, you must publish an original piece of content, either a picture or video to Twitter or Instagram with #FortniteSupanova in the text box before the end of the Contest Period.
4. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: There are some limits on what you can do:
Submissions must be directly accessible by Sponsor and any other person from the link you provide
Submissions must be shared on one of the following platforms: Twitter or Instagram
Submission must not be an obvious extension of Epic Games’ official content.
Submission must include original content only.
Submissions should not require any additional software to run.
Submissions may not contain personal attacks on anyone or any discernible product, including competitor products.
Submissions may not depict nudity, animal cruelty, or illegal activity or substance, or offensive or obscene subject matter as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
Submissions shall not portray Sponsor in a negative light.
Submissions must be appropriate for a broad audience.
Submissions may not feature any trademarks (including logos) other than those owned by Sponsor.
Submissions must be original content, achieved/created by the person who submits the entry. Contestants may not copy or otherwise plagiarise Submissions from any source, nor may Submissions include third-party copyrighted material or artwork without the copyright holder’s permission. By entering, you warrant that your Submission does not infringe any third party’s rights, and that you have obtained any necessary permissions from all relevant third parties to submit the Submission.
You hereby agree to indemnify Sponsor against any and all claims from any third party for any use by Sponsor of the Submission.
Although Sponsor is not reviewing Submissions for copyright violations, if, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, it is believed your Submission constitutes or may constitute copyright infringement, the Submission will be disqualified.
Sponsor reserves the right to exclude any Submission that it believes, in its sole discretion, doesn't meet these criteria, and to delete any such Submission from any and all location(s) under Sponsor’s control.
5. JUDGING: All entries will be prescreened to ensure the entries have correctly met the Submission Guidelines and meet with Sponsor’s general standards and practices prior to any judging (“Qualified Submissions”).
Qualified Submissions will be reviewed and scored by a panel of judges, according to the following criteria:
● Entries will be judged on Fun, Positivity, Originality as determined by the judges
The 3 top Qualified Submission each day, 1 hour prior to Supanova closing to the public will be deemed winners.
Selected Contestants will be notified via the same platform through which they submitted their Qualified Submission and will need to be at the Fortnite Booth at Supanova on the day of their submission 30 minutes prior to closing to collect their prize in person. The failure to appear at the Fortnite Supanova booth on time may result in forfeiture of the Prizes; and, in such case, Sponsor may choose the next rated entry from among the remaining eligible entries.
6. PRIZES: The 3 winners will be picked by Double jump and announced on the booth, they need to be on the booth at 17:30 to collect the prize.
Prizes will be randomly placed in three treasure chests. First place will be able to select a treasure chest first. Second place will then select from the remaining two treasure chests. Third place will receive the prize in the third treasure chest. Prizes will be randomly selected from the following allocation:
1 Legendary Treasure Chests (May include Plantronics RIG300 Headsets, NERF Fortnite SP-L and Microshot, Fortnite Socks, Shoelaces, Pins, Llama Loot Plush, Core Figures, Duo and Solo packs, and Port-A-Forts)
2 Epic Treasure Chests (May include NERF Microshot, Fortnite Socks, Shoelaces, Pins, Core Figures, Duo and Solo packs, and Port-A-Forts)
6 Rare Treasure Chests (40 Rare Treasure Chests (May include NERF Microshot, Fortnite Socks or Shoelaces, Pins, Core Figures, Duo and Solo packs)