Terms and conditions
This is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winner.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Radical run (“Contest”) is open to adults and minors accompanied by a guardian who are at Supanova Sydney June 21, 2019 until June 23, 2019. The Contest is sponsored by Epic Games, Inc., located at 620 Crossroads Blvd, Cary, NC 27518 (“Sponsor”). Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives of Sponsor, the legal, promotion and advertising agencies of any aforementioned entity, and their immediate family members (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, grandparents and in-laws, regardless of where they live) and those living in their household (whether or not related), and each person or entity connected with the production or administration of the Contest, and each parent company, affiliate, subsidiary, agent and representative of any aforementioned entity are not eligible. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest Period begins on June 21, 2019, at 01:00 PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (“AEST”), and ends on June 23, 2019 at 16:59 PM AEST (the “Contest Period”). ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECORDED DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD. By participating, Contestants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges and/or Sponsor, which are binding and final on matters relating to this Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Contestants must hit the start button run through the Radical Run obstacle course completing each obstacle, Boogie Bomb Barrage, Port-A-Fort Place, Demolition Drive, Nerf Neighbourhood and hit the big red button to stop the timer.
4. JUDGING: The 3 fastest times each hour, awarded each hour starting at 14:30 on Friday and 11:30 on Saturday and Sunday and running to 30 minutes prior to the show closing will be deemed winners. The fastest times will be posted on the scoreboard as Contestants finish showing the leaderboard for that hour. The winners need to collect their prize in person, and be at the Fortnite Supanova Booth when announced. Failure to appear at the Fortnite Supanova booth on time may result in forfeiture of the Prizes; and, in such cases, Sponsor may choose the next fastest entry from among the remaining eligible entries.
5. PRIZES: Prizes will be awarded on the Prize Podium every hour, on the half hour. The Boogie Down Stage will be used for anyone who doesn’t want to or can’t go up the stairs. Prizes will be randomly placed in three treasure chests. First place will be able to select a treasure chest first. Second place will then select from the remaining two treasure chests. Third place will receive the prize in the third treasure chest. Limit 1 Prize per Winner each day. Prizes will be randomly selected from the following allocation for the 3 days:
9 Legendary Treasure Chests (May include Plantronics RIG300 Headsets, NERF Fortnite SP-L and Microshot, Fortnite Socks, Shoelaces, Pins, Llama Loot Plush, Core Figures, Duo and Solo packs, and Port-A-Forts)
18 Epic Treasure Chests (May include NERF Microshot, Fortnite Socks, Shoelaces, Pins, Core Figures, Duo and Solo packs, and Port-A-Forts)
34 Rare Treasure Chests (40 Rare Treasure Chests (May include NERF Microshot, Fortnite Socks or Shoelaces, Pins, Core Figures, Duo and Solo packs)